Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hdloader Ps2 Descargar



Yesterday I When it is going through the documents have noticed that I signed when signing the contract for work to receive a construction and service description 107, handed to me, however, a 809, which really is a small difference already.
stood in the contract confirmation also the calculated price for the medley with 1.60 meter L-shaped, although we had been resolved in the planning meeting that we are not this House want to build were, of course, some questions that I our building supervisor, Mr. Hofmann would have been happy.
He was yesterday by telephone from a consultant can not be achieved, unfortunately, I left the nice lady on the phone my questions and asked to recall today.

Too bad he has not called back, unfortunately.

But today came from the Water Board Post that "have issued from wastewater technical perspective, taking into account their notes, support for the building project" us. As an indication they explained that in the area of the property just a waste water network is available, the connection of the property to the public sewage network is possible and the rain water must be left on the property.

point I kind of funny to me before; as I leave the rain the next few years on the property. Maybe I admit even the neighbors like this somewhat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment